All are invited to attend the 40th Annual Statewide Disability Legislative Reception Wednesday, January 27th, from 5:30-7:00pm. This year's event will be held via Zoom, and the theme is "Zooming in on Disability: Funding & 40 years of Advocacy."
To attend, click here to register.
Please join us for a time where people with disabilities and the organizations that represent them meet with legislators from across the state to discuss issues of critical importance to the disability community:
· Affordable Housing
· Residential Supports
· Community Access
· Mental Health
· Personal Care
Event hosts include:
· Washington State Developmental Disabilities Council
· The Arc of Washington State
· Governor’s Committee on Disability Issues and Employment
· Washington State Rehabilitation Council
· Washington State Independent Living Council
· Office of Deaf and Hard of Hearing
· Community Employment Alliance
· Self-Advocates in Leadership
· Allies in Advocacy
· People First of Washington
CART & ASL Interpreters will be available.